So far In Oz.



So here I am sitting on the roots of this amazing tree. This tree (don't know what kind it is) seems to grow a lot in this one park that we go to visit...maybe they were purposefully planted but I have no clue. Anyway beside the point, I'm sitting on this tree...which resembles the tree of life, so I guess I'm like the little ant...or something small looking for something to guide me. 

GUIDEEEE MEEEEEE. 

now a tree probably can't do that, but I look deep in thought so I think it's relevant to what I am going to write.

I haven't actually written in a while because being in Australia I have been really busy trying to find a job which has proven dead endssssssss.....so I'm all confused and my mind doesn't make sense so I haven't even thought about writing. 

You know I might invest in a iPad keyboard....I'm getting sore finger tips tapping the screen so much. 

Anyway not even the point. 

I thought finding a job here would be hard, but its harder,  I'm feeling a little helpless...but I'm not going to give up, because well what's the point in that? I don't want to leave yet, if I go home I'll be just as confused and jobless in England, which is worse because its not as hot....

Because I have a lot of spare time at the moment I have been reading A LOT, I recently read an amazing book called the dove keepers written by Alive Hoffman, it was all about what happened at Masada from the view point of 4 women. It was just amazing I can't even explain. But now I'm reading a clash of kings which is the second in the game of thrones series....also loving this.

The point in the book ramble being as i loved the dove keeper book so much it  made me want to write my own book....I don't even know if that's possible, I'm not amazingly clever, I just love to write, I love to read and I want to do that with my life, I don't know if that will be possible but I'm going to try, I have an idea of what I want to write, and have written the start...I don't know whether to post what I have written on here or not....it's too scary. (The thought of people reading what I write not what I've actually written.)

The thought of people actually reading my blog makes me so nervous and happy at the same time, I want people to read it an enjoy it but I also want to pull my hair out thinking about anyone judging me and my writing.

I don't really have much to write apart from I'm still loving Australia,  and I will come up with something more interesting to write about.



 


Comments

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow

Popular Posts