New belongings

Today I went into town which is a very rare occurrence as our town is so rubbish and has about 2 shops in it and I didn't buy anything (apart from a Starbucks) so after buying absolutely nothing in town I dragged myself to work and on the way I popped into Levi's and I saw these lovely socks, they are so cute, they came in a pack of 2 and were £6 for them both. One pair is navy blue with flowers on it and the other pair are grey with little flowers on them, I never wear socks but I couldn't resist....on the hope that when I go traveling I will wear them when I'm working like a dog on a farm in Australia. Anyway just thought they were cute, I am thinking of changing them and putting some white or black lace/crochet around the top.

Bronte.

Comments

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow

Popular Posts