New Belongings


While i was in Covent Garden i bought a few things and wanted to share what i bought with you;

As i am trying to save as much money as i can for when i go traveling (will post about that another day)  I wanted to buy a few things but not anything that cost too much, I went into the usual shops looking for anything that i could take away with me; dresses, shorts etc. The first shop i went to was Urban Outfitters, although i love this shop sometimes it is ridiculously overpriced. So i just wondered aimlessly around looking at their vintage cut offs which they price at £40 which is way too much for one pair of shorts, so i left. Still looking for the perfect pair of denim shorts (even though i have a lot of them) i went over the road to Rokit, which is a vintage store. Here i found my denim shorts and so much cheaper than bigger stores!


Here are the 2 that i bought, both vintage Guess high waisted cutoffs; everything in the store is listed in waist sizes, i am an 8/10 so i bought 27" and 28" just because they fit a lot better than a 26" which is also an 8. Normally all denim shorts are £25 in Rokit but i walked in on a sale the darker pair were priced at £13 and the lighter pair were priced at £16. So i got 2 pairs for £29 rather than £80 for 2. 
They also sell a lot more than just vintage Guess, most are Levis and Lee.



  This is the second and final item of clothing that i bought, it is from All Saints. I have been searching for this top since i saw it in the store when it was a new item (and 95 whole pounds for one top) I obviously was not going to pay £95 for a crop top (thats not even silk) so i never bought it but noticed it went into sale at christmas, I never had the money to buy it at the time so had been searching for it on ebay religiously for a while, but never had any luck. I then found it in All saints...should have been my first port of call really but oh well. It was priced at £28.50 and had one size 8 left so i immediately bought it and i am so glad i did!


The top is lovely, it is cropped in length and features a pleated front and back, the back is open and has 2           buttons on the back. I am in love with it.

I did actually also buy a few things from Lush but i will put that in a separate post as there was a lot.



Bronte x.

Comments

  1. Thanks for commenting on my blog...so glad the blogging tips will help. I'm replying to you here, because your comments through Google Plus don't have an email address attached. Glad I found the link to your site.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow

Popular Posts