First post!

Hi bloggers;

This is my first post on my first blog so i guess i better write a little bit about myself!

My name is Bronte, i am 20 years old, i currently work for Fred Perry, and in just over a month i am going traveling with my boyfriend; starting in Thailand then over to Australia, exciting but very scary, i hope to share my experiences with well anyone that will read them, i would love to inspire just one person to go traveling (unless my experience is a complete disaster). I love to take photographs and religiously use my instagram (@brontewaissen) i like many other 20 year old girls love fashion, i love cute things, i love to snowboard, i love to write and above all i love to read!

The main reason that i have decided to start this blog is because like many of you i had a new years resolution (all be it a bit late) and that resolution was to start a blog that some people (even if it is only one person) would like to actually read what i have to write. I have wanted to do this for a long time but have never actually bothered. I read a lot of blogs and follow a fair few and these have inspired me to create my own one. I genuinely hope that anyone reads this, and enjoys what i have to post!

Bronte.

Comments

Instagram

Follow me on Bloglovin

Follow

Popular Posts